Thursday, July 17, 2008

A Better Layout

I just wanted to put in some time on this blog. I had to go on an out of town trip and I wasn't able to work on this blog as much as I had wanted to. I also changed the template to something dark, since it's much nicer to look at (well, at least I think so) and it's much easier for me to incorporate ads and all into a three column template.

I was also planning on spending the first few posts of this blog about Cabal. I am hooked onto this game so much that whenever they increase the level cap, I attain that level in less than 2 days. One of the issues Cabal in the Philippines is facing is the number of bots. I understand the game moderator's point about banning and punishing accounts who are proven to be using bots in order to advance in the game, but there are ways on how to stop bots in Cabal Philippines. I'll be putting my suggestions in another post which I hope game moderators will read.

0 Comments: